I provide a wide range of services including training, presentations, and consulting with a focus on all things related to Google Apps. Below are details on my services, although I am always happy to customize my services to meet the needs of your school or organization.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to discuss your needs and how I can assist you.
|Training, Workshops, and Presentations|
- As little as a one hour session, to as long as a 5-day in-depth Google boot camp
- With a small group of participants, to hundreds of staff members
- On site and in person, or delivered remotely through video conferencing
- From a wide range of common topics, to training specifically designed for your needs
To get a better idea of my presentation style, please feel free to view any of my free recorded training webinars.
|Consulting, Deployment, and Management|
- Google Apps for Education deployment and management
- Admin console settings, management, and best practices
- Chromebook deployment and management
- Google Apps / Active Directory Sync
- Email migration from Exchange
- Managing domain-level Gmail rules and filters
|Feedback and Comments|
As a life-long educator I work hard to provide professional development and services that are engaging, informative, practical, and accessible for all participants. I always ask for feedback for all of my sessions and am pleased and honored to consistently received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Below are a few representative comments.
- I have sat through many training sessions, and I cannot remember one that was a more productive, informative, and efficient use of time! I was impressed by Eric's ability to engage, teach, and patiently work with people of varied levels of ability and understanding. I also appreciated the follow-up resources that I can use if I forget the content or want to go further with the Google products. I'm looking forward to using the tools with my students.
- Eric Curts is one of the best trainers that I have ever seen. He has a natural teaching and presentation style that provides effective training. His sense of humor, his deep knowledge of Google and his educational experience resulted in an excellent training session. Thank you!
- Very informative and teacher friendly...you're one of us and that makes it so much more valuable because you gave suggestions for immediate use in my classroom. Thanks so much....well worth the time!
- Eric was phenomenal! I really feel like I will be able to share with my coworkers and we can make this next school year so much better for our kids!
- You are amazing. I have been in Special Ed for the past 35 years and have never had such a tremendous presenter!
- Absolutely spot on! I can't wait to try this out/share the wisdom with staff and kids. Thanks so much. I will be back for more!