- Record your entire screen or portion of your screen
- Record your webcam and your voice
- Annotate on the screen while you are recording
- Generate an automatic transcript of the recording
- Translate the transcript to any language
- Edit the screencast by skipping portions of the transcript
- And much more!
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
Thursday, June 2, 2022
I recently had the pleasure to be a guest on the "EdTech Heroes" podcast from Screencastify.
As many of you may know, I am a huge fan of Screencastify and have shared many blog posts and training videos on how this awesome tool can be used by educators and students for teaching, learning, creativity, communication, and more!
Some of my earlier posts include:
- Screencastify Makes Video Quizzes Easier with Interactive Questions Feature
- Screencastify for Remote Teaching
- 7 Super Screencasting Activities for School
Well it turns out that Screencastify also does a podcast (which is another one of my favorite things!) The podcast is described as follows:
EdTech Heroes is a podcast for educators, administrators and those who are interested in how education will advance in the future. In each episode, a member of Screencastify’s team interviews those who are at the forefront of education. Each conversation helps uncover how educators are connecting with K-12 students by using innovative technology and techniques. Ultimately, EdTech Heroes helps education professionals understand how to overcome challenges in the “new classroom”, become a better teacher and influence the minds of a future generation.
I was so excited to be a guest on the show, where we discussed tools teachers need, being a life-long learner, innovating with technology, great online resources, and of course the power of video for teaching and learning. Check out the podcast below in video or audio format.