I recently had the pleasure to be a guest on the "EdTech Heroes" podcast from Screencastify.
As many of you may know, I am a huge fan of Screencastify and have shared many blog posts and training videos on how this awesome tool can be used by educators and students for teaching, learning, creativity, communication, and more!
Some of my earlier posts include:
- Screencastify Makes Video Quizzes Easier with Interactive Questions Feature
- Screencastify for Remote Teaching
- 7 Super Screencasting Activities for School
Well it turns out that Screencastify also does a podcast (which is another one of my favorite things!) The podcast is described as follows:
EdTech Heroes is a podcast for educators, administrators and those who are interested in how education will advance in the future. In each episode, a member of Screencastify’s team interviews those who are at the forefront of education. Each conversation helps uncover how educators are connecting with K-12 students by using innovative technology and techniques. Ultimately, EdTech Heroes helps education professionals understand how to overcome challenges in the “new classroom”, become a better teacher and influence the minds of a future generation.
I was so excited to be a guest on the show, where we discussed tools teachers need, being a life-long learner, innovating with technology, great online resources, and of course the power of video for teaching and learning. Check out the podcast below in video or audio format.
🔊 Listen to the Episode
You can listen to the episode I was on in several ways:
The Screencastify blog - Here you will find show notes and details from the episode along with the audio and video version of the recording. Check it out here:
The video version - You can watch the video from the episode in the YouTube video below:
The audio version - You can listen to the audio from the episode with the embedded played below below:
🧰 Other Resources
- Subscribe to the "EdTech Heroes" podcast to check out all the amazing educators who have been interviewed - Apple Podcasts - Spotify - Google Podcasts - Overcast
- Connect with the host of "EdTech Heroes" - Nef Dukes - firstname.lastname@example.org
- And of course check out the Screencastify tool itself at https://www.screencastify.com/