I always look forward to this opportunity to see old friends, make new friends, share some ideas, and learn so many new things from others.
Below is a list of sessions I will be presenting at OETC 2018, along with any associated resources. Please feel free to join me for any of these sessions. I look forward to sharing, learning, and chatting with you!
- Write Right with Google Tools: Improving Writing in all Subjects
2/13 - 9:00AM-Noon - Location: A213-214
Session resources: ControlAltAchieve.com/googlewriting
- Making Gmail Safe and Secure for Schools and Students
2/14 - 11:00AM-Noon - Location: B233-235
Session resources: ControlAltAchieve.com/gmailsafe
- FRED Talks
2/14 - 12:15PM-1:30PM - Location: Union Station Ballroom B
- Google Tools for Struggling Students
2/14 - 2:15PM-4:15PM - Location: A210-212
Session resources: ControlAltAchieve.com/sped
- Google User Group Meetup - Meet others and win prizes!
2/15 - 8:00AM-9:00AM - Location: B131
GEG-Ohio community site: bit.ly/gegohio
- Hipster Google - Tools You Probably Never Heard Of
2/15 - 1:00PM-2:00PM - Location: Ballroom C
Session resources: ControlAltAchieve.com/hipster
- Google Zone
Tuesday Feb 13th through Thursday Feb 15th - Location: Exhibit Hall
Stop by to learn more about Google and GEG Ohio, ask questions, and chat with Google EDU staff and Google Certified Trainers and Innovators from across Ohio.
Connect with Me
I would love to stay connected with you after the conference. Please feel free to connect with me in any of the ways listed below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @ericcurts
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+EricCurts1
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/ericcurts
- Website: www.controlaltachieve.com
Post by Eric Curts. Bring me to your school, organization, or conference with over 50 PD sessions to choose from. Connect with me on Twitter at twitter.com/ericcurts and on Google+ at plus.google.com/+EricCurts1