You can do this with this fun, and educational, Google Slides activity. This is a great way for students to be creative and to work on their writing skills by describing or writing about their Jack-O-Lantern.
- Make a copy of the Google Slides "Build a Jack-O-Lantern" template, found further down in the blog post.
- The template has a blank pumpkin and several slides full of items to add to your Jack-O-Lantern including eyes, mouths, hats, arms, feet, and more.
- Copy and paste the items to build your Jack-O-Lantern.
- If you need different pictures, you can search for more.
- You can even add or draw your own shapes as needed.
- When done building, write about your Jack-O-Lantern in the textbox. You can describe it, tell a story about it, or explain who it is.
- When all done you can download a picture of your Jack-O-Lantern and writing to share with others.