Below is the recorded video from our March 2020 Google User Meeting, along with the meeting agenda and all the awesome resources and G Suite updates from the summer months. This includes 24 new Google updates and 48 Google resources for your class.
The monthly meetings are hosted by the Google Educator Group of Ohio, but are open to anyone from any location. The purpose of these meetings is to:
- Connect Google-using educators
- Share the latest Google Apps news and features
- Provide tutorials, demonstrations, and how-to’s
- Share best practices of how Google Apps is being used within schools
- Ask questions and get answers