Google Hangouts Meet is a great tool for schools for remote instruction, after-hours help, virtual parent meetings, bringing an expert into class, connecting with other classes around the world, or recording lessons.
To help schools make the most out of Meet, I have put together a series of videos on how to use this tool. My goal for these videos is to keep them as short as possible, and have each one cover just a few topics. This way users can find just the information they need and can watch it quickly.
I plan to continue adding more videos to this series, so please let me know what Google Meet topics or questions you would like me to address in a future video. See below for the current list of my Hangouts Meet help videos.
Google Hangouts Meet Help Videos
You can use the links below to open each video on YouTube, or scroll further down to watch any of the videos embedded in this blog post.
- Google Meet: How to Start a Video Meeting (3 minutes) - YouTube link
- Google Meet: How to Invite People to a Video Meeting (5 minutes) - YouTube link
- Google Meet: How to Join a Video Meeting (4 minutes) - YouTube link
- Google Meet: Basic Use and Features (7 minutes) - YouTube link
- Google Meet: How to Record a Google Meet (7 minutes) - YouTube link
- Google Meet: Grid View Extension (6 minutes) - YouTube link
How to Start a Google Meet (3 minutes)
How to Invite People to a Google Meet (5 minutes)
How to Join a Google Meet (4 minutes)
Basic Use and Features of Google Meet (7 minutes)
How to Record a Google Meet (7 minutes)
How to View All Participants with the Grid View Extension (6 minutes)
Post by Eric Curts. Connect with me on Twitter at twitter.com/ericcurts