I recently had the privilege to present a session for Google's series of "Did You Know?" webinars. These are a collection of 8 sessions covering a wide range of Google tools for schools.
You can learn more about the entire "Did You Know?" series in my earlier blog post here: Free Google Webinars - "Did You Know" Series
For my second session I presented the following webinar:
Get the Most out of Google Classroom
Description: Learn how Google Classroom can supercharge your assignments with differentiation, topics, rubrics, originality reports, comment banks, digital markup, and more! Also get a look at the latest and greatest new features coming to Classroom.
▶️ Recorded Webinar (32 minutes)
Or watch on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J_Kx3GvsFI
⚡ Supercharge your Assignments
- Assignments can be differentiated by the content provided, and by the students selected to receive the assignment.
Schedule to Multiple Classes
- Assignments can now be scheduled for multiple classes with specific post dates, due dates, and topics per class.
- Emojis can be used in topic names to help students locate needed content.
- Rubrics can be created, copied, or imported, and allow for more detailed assessment feedback.
- Students and teachers can do a plagiarism check on work.
- Commonly used feedback can be saved and copied from your Classroom comment bank.
- The mobile version of Classroom allows for digital annotation on assignments to provide more personalized feedback.
Post by Eric Curts. Bring me to your school, organization, or conference with over 50 PD sessions to choose from. Connect with me on Twitter at twitter.com/ericcurts