I recently had the privilege to present a session for Google's series of "Did You Know?" webinars. These are a collection of 8 sessions covering a wide range of Google tools for schools.
You can learn more about the entire "Did You Know?" series in my earlier blog post here: Free Google Webinars - "Did You Know" Series
For my second session I presented the following webinar:
Get the Most out of Google Classroom
Description: Learn how Google Classroom can supercharge your assignments with differentiation, topics, rubrics, originality reports, comment banks, digital markup, and more! Also get a look at the latest and greatest new features coming to Classroom.
▶️ Recorded Webinar (32 minutes)
Or watch on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J_Kx3GvsFI
⚡ Supercharge your Assignments
- Assignments can be differentiated by the content provided, and by the students selected to receive the assignment.
Schedule to Multiple Classes
- Assignments can now be scheduled for multiple classes with specific post dates, due dates, and topics per class.
- Emojis can be used in topic names to help students locate needed content.
- Rubrics can be created, copied, or imported, and allow for more detailed assessment feedback.
- Students and teachers can do a plagiarism check on work.
- Commonly used feedback can be saved and copied from your Classroom comment bank.
- The mobile version of Classroom allows for digital annotation on assignments to provide more personalized feedback.
Post by Eric Curts
📮 Join the "Control Alt achieve" email discussion group
📰 Sign up for my email newsletter
🐦 Connect with me on Twitter
▶️ Subscribe to my YouTube channel
📧 Reach out through email - email@example.com
📗 Check out my "Control Alt Achieve" book
🏫 Bring me to your school, organization, or conference with over 60 PD sessions to choose from