Google gives an overview of the series as such:
We’ll have customers, Google experts and partners running demo-based training and presenting educational use cases in 45-minute sessions complete with Q&A.
You'll hear about how to drive impactful instruction with our latest features, Screencast and cast moderator, change management content for fleet updates - along with updates to programs, resources, and ChromeOS advances – all purpose-built for education.
- Time: 10-10:45am PT, 12-12:45pm CT, 1:00-1:45PM ET, various dates (schedule below)
- Dates: October 4 - November 3, 2022
- Tuesday Sessions - IT Leaders
- Wednesday Sessions - Instruction and Curriculum Leaders, Classroom Educators
- Thursday Sessions - District testimonials open to all!
- Can't join us live? If you're unable to watch live, register to watch on demand. We'll add the recordings right after the livestream finishes each day.
You can see the full schedule and register to get links to the sessions emailed to you prior to each event at the "Teach with Chrome Series" website at:
See below for details on the session I will be facilitating.
💻 Educator Panel: Chromebooks for the Classroom
- Date: Thursday, Oct 20, 2022
- Time: 1:00-1:45PM ET
- Description: Join this panel discussion to hear from current educators about how they use Chromebooks, how students are using these devices, and how engagement has improved with Chromebook programs
- Watch live at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNXHXqPh8BE
I hope you can join me live for this session! If not, be sure to watch the recording afterwards.
As a reminder, you can register now to get links to the sessions emailed to you prior to each event at the "Teach and Learn with Chrome" website at: https://rsvp.withgoogle.com/events/teach-and-learn-with-chrome/home